Ultimate Unwrap 3D
Ultimate Unwrap 3D is a specialty Windows UV mapping tool for unfolding and unwrapping 3D models.
It includes an easy-to-use UV coordinate editor, a standard set of UV mapping projections such as planar, box, cylindrical,
and spherical, as well as advanced UV mapping projections such as face UV mapping, camera UV mapping, and unwrap UV faces
for those difficult to map areas on a model. It is ideal for artists, professionals, modellers, game developers, and hobbyists, and easy enough to use for all levels of computer users.
Import, edit, create, unwrap, uv map, export, and much more!
Click here for a full list of features.
Ultimate Unwrap 3D runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 platforms.
Running Vista or Windows 7/8? Click here for support.
Ultimate Unwrap 3D supports over 100 file formats, including FBX, DAE, ASE, DXF, LWO, OBJ, and DirectX.
We support 3ds Max, Maya, SoftImage, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Modo, Sketchup, and many more!
View a complete list of currently available file formats.
Download and try out the demo now!
| Version 3.48 released
||February 13, 2014
What's new for v3.48:
Get it now in the download section.
- New File Option: Save With Options.
- New Plugin: Away3D importer/exporter.
- New Plugin: Sketchup 2013 importer/exporter.
- Updated U3D Plugin: Added file compression and embedded textures.
- Updated Plugins: Autodesk FBX.
- All extra plugins have been updated (Max, Maya, C4D, Photoshop CS).
- See the release_notes.txt for more information.
Read previously posted news articles.